• “No Matter How Slow You Go, You're Still Lapping Everyone on the Couch!"
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tech Zwift, The Sufferfest or TrainerRoad?

Discussion in 'Cycling Department Forum' started by Bram Hengeveld, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld Senior Member

Who has used all of them and can give me a brief impression why I should pick one over the other?

2. Bram Hengeveld

I am now on TrainerRoad. Impressed me more already than Zwift did in the last months.

3. dazzyb2k3

dazzyb2k3 Senior Member

This will by fourth year using Trainer Road. I'm a huge fan. I love their modern twist on old school intervals. Some of the sessions are brutal and it's definitely more performance based but the gains can be huge. No flashy graphics but if your the type who likes to don headphones, zone out and focus on some old school training then TR gives the best return on time/effort/money I've seen. :)

Bram Hengeveld likes this.
  4. Bram Hengeveld

I do regret my efforts a bit at the FTP test. Have been slacking a bit for the last few weeks and really did my best with the ramp test in trainerroad. Now I have to suffer for the coming weeks as all intervals are based on my FTP.

#Cancellarahereicome

5. Bram Hengeveld

Now back on Zwift for the last month of winter. Did a nice build up with Trainer Road. Now counting the days until spring finally starts!

dazzyb2k3 likes this.