• “No Matter How Slow You Go, You're Still Lapping Everyone on the Couch!"
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other The Weather Thread

Discussion in 'Cycling Department Forum' started by Bram Hengeveld, Dec 14, 2017.

1. Orione532

Orione532 Senior Member

Anyway if some of you has some kind of job to offer .... :pensive:

2. Jan Larsen

Jan Larsen Senior Member

The danish police force is deperately in need of more personel. There's just one catch - you need to speak danish or danes will have no respect for you. Its sad, but true. Or you could come and clean my bike? :p

3. arthur666

arthur666 Senior Member

@Orione532 don't lose hope. I know EXACTLY how it feels to be swept up in a wave of populist bulls#it and criminally complicit politicians. It sucks. You see it hurt people you care about, and your country. Next go 'round, do whatever it takes to vote and get your friends to the polls. If you can join a political organization, do it.

Oh yeah, weather! Nice here... :no_mouth:

4. Orione532

Orione532 Senior Member

Learning Danish I must (like yoda would say) ... but just to understand how you want your bike to be cleaned :D

5. Orione532

Orione532 Senior Member

Dear Arthur I don't know where do you live but here the situation is complicated because there is not credible alternative. Moreover we have growing unemployment and stupidity all over the Country. Last time that thi appened a bald guy came and marched over Rome. Then he made friendship with a moustache-y German guy and we end up in war with the world :(

anyway, let's hope for the best and try to endorse a change.

Here 8°C and fog. Seems crazy but today is colder than the days at -5°C

arthur666 likes this.
  6. Jim Layee

Jim Layee Senior Member

The lunatics have taken over in the U.K. too ! Our so called Brexit stratergy is probably the silliest suicide note ever produced by a nation, the loony right wing here really really believe that those pesky Europeans are going to role over and give up everything they stand for in return to some scraps from out royal table. I'm seriously embarrassed by my people :(

arthur666 and dazzyb2k3 like this.
  7. Jan Larsen

Jan Larsen Senior Member

I understand why you did it, but the pound will drop even more than it already has, and when the exit takes full effect next year, I'll be done shopping in british online shops due to taxes :(. As will all of Europe I suspect.

dazzyb2k3 likes this.
  8. Orione532

Orione532 Senior Member

I have a, probably silly, concept that, in my umble opinion is the base of the problem:
    there is no separation between FACTS and OPINIONS.
    People state OPINIONS as INCONTROVERTIBLE FACTS, and when they are unmasked they don't even bother to say SORRY I WAS WRONG or IT WAS MY OPINION.
    A lot of people in my bloody Country doesn't vaccines the babies bacause some clown said that vaccines are related to autism...

by the way that clown had been disbarred from the medical order and the paper was uncredited by the journal (Nature if I recall well)

arthur666 likes this.
  9. Orione532

Orione532 Senior Member

Ladies & Gents... we have the sun!!!!!!!!!

arthur666 likes this.
  10. Jan Larsen

Jan Larsen Senior Member

We have these clowns as well, the craze was started by a braindead reality 'star' who has affected some poor souls into thinking its a good idea. Its just not, its equivalent to going full retard.
    In other news, it has snowed again, but the weather people believe this will be the last bit of snow this year...

11. Orione532

Orione532 Senior Member

We are (hopefully) out of winter. This morning 9c and clear Sky

Bram Hengeveld likes this.
  12. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld Senior Member

Nice and sunny here :)

13. Jan Larsen

Jan Larsen Senior Member

We're still in the siberian cold, got another dose of it coming in the weekend, but from them on it should level out with + degrees around the clock :)

14. Bram Hengeveld

Same here this weekend Jan. One big benefit, those damned mosquitos will be dead this spring with all that shifting in temperatures the last weeks :)

15. dazzyb2k3

dazzyb2k3 Senior Member

My whole garden is dead lol

16. Bram Hengeveld

Nothing grows on racing asphalt anyways :)

17. Orione532

Orione532 Senior Member

Well, my lemon tree is full of flowers :rolleyes:

18. Orione532

Orione532 Senior Member

Goodbye winter

Attached Files:

Bram Hengeveld likes this.
  19. Bram Hengeveld

Looking good!

20. Orione532