• “No Matter How Slow You Go, You're Still Lapping Everyone on the Couch!"
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MTB Show us your mountain bike(s)

Discussion in 'Cycling Department Forum' started by Bram Hengeveld, Jun 26, 2016.

1. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright Member

Yeah, I'm definitely going to be easing into the trail stuff, it takes a different set of skills than riding around the neighborhood that's for sure. Can't wait to try some of them out though, and hopefully meet some fellow bikers. I found a few Facebook groups that ride them regularly and schedule group rides so I plan to get in on some of those with the hopes some of the regulars can teach me the ropes.

2. Jan Larsen

Jan Larsen Senior Member

Excellent plan. I may do the same, but I have plenty of co-workers who MTB aswell, so I'll stick with them for now. Also a great way to build friendships outside of work :)

Brandon Wright likes this.
  3. Orione532

Orione532 Senior Member

@Brandon Wright nice blue missile ;)
    ps also nice job in Cleveland last night :D

4. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright Member

Love my blue missile! :) I don't follow basketball though, sorry. :confused: I know, sacrilege for a Hoosier but they lost me after the brawl in Detroit.

5. Jan Larsen

Jan Larsen Senior Member

Aaand, I'm a MTB owner aswell now! A lovely Trek Fuel EX 7 2018 model. Took it for its maiden voyage yesterday and I absolutely love it. Does have a few little things I need to change/adjust, but overall its a joy to ride :heart_eyes: 20180427_124109.jpg
    20180427_124128.jpg

6. arthur666

arthur666 Senior Member

Yeah, I bet you love it. Sweet bike!

7. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright Member

Nice one!

8. Flaviu

Flaviu Senior Member

:) I absolutely love it to :broken_heart:
    Please don't be mad on me :party::party::party:
    I know it is all your's :):):):)