• “No Matter How Slow You Go, You're Still Lapping Everyone on the Couch!"
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Merry Christmas

Discussion in 'Cycling Department Forum' started by Bram Hengeveld, Dec 23, 2018.

1. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld Senior Member

All the best to you guys! Hope you will get some miles in between all festivities.

I know I won't :p

Flaviu, arthur666 and dazzyb2k3 like this.
  2. dazzyb2k3

dazzyb2k3 Senior Member

I stopped putting the miles in a couple of weeks ago :)

Enjoying some well earned downtime this year so i can recharge and re-motivate. Already looking forward to getting back in the saddle for 2019.

Thanks for all your hard work on this great little forum Bram and Merry Xmas to all!

Flaviu, Bram Hengeveld and arthur666 like this.
  3. Jan Larsen

Jan Larsen Senior Member

Yeah, merry newyear to you all! :) hopefully I'll get a few miles out between christmas and newyear, but I'm also basically packed up until 2019.

Flaviu, arthur666 and Bram Hengeveld like this.
  4. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld Senior Member

I still need one 47km ride to reach my annual goal. Will complete it next week when I am back from my holiday :)

Flaviu and arthur666 like this.
  5. Flaviu

Flaviu Senior Member

Merry Christmas !!!! Happy Holidays !!!!!! Happy New Year !!!!!
    I tried, really. I tried hard, but I can't :sob:. Soooo much food, soooo much drink (you know ;))
    For this year, I'm DONE.
    Now I'm preparing my body (as I mentioned above) and mind (being lazy, watching TV, things like that) for the next year :sun::party::party::sun:
    HAVE FUN GUYS !!!!!!!

arthur666 likes this.
  6. dazzyb2k3

dazzyb2k3 Senior Member

Nice to see so many people putting huge effort into some downtime! :D

Flaviu and arthur666 like this.
  7. arthur666

arthur666 Senior Member

Not me! Holiday season is one of the few times a year I can count on some free time. Did a 5 mile run on Christmas Day, big group mtb ride the 26th, and usually do a Hell or highwater, hangover-be-damned ride on New Year's Day.

dazzyb2k3 and Flaviu like this.
  8. Flaviu

Flaviu Senior Member

I was sure Superman isn't a fantasy and HE exist. This is the proof :bomb::cool:. You are my hero ! :p

dazzyb2k3 and arthur666 like this.