• “No Matter How Slow You Go, You're Still Lapping Everyone on the Couch!"
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Road Exotic car spotting while riding

Discussion in 'Cycling Department Forum' started by James, May 27, 2018.

1. James

James Active Member

Years ago in the Boston area I saw a Ferrari F40. But in the last few weeks, I have spotted a Ferrari F430, McLaren something or other (yesterday), and today a 200x Ford GT. All the last three were spotted in places I would have never expected out in rural areas outside Houston, Texas.

Anyone have some good finds?

Bram likes this.
  2. Jan Larsen

Jan Larsen Senior Member

I once drove behind an Aventador through the local city on my cross bike. That thing is louder in idle than every car around it was at full throttle. What a thing of beauty :heart_eyes:

3. Bram

Bram Senior Member

A John Deere yesterday :)

Orione532 and arthur666 like this.
  4. Orione532

Orione532 Senior Member

:joy::joy::joy:

5. arthur666

arthur666 Senior Member

Rode around the block this morning. My neighbor has a Lancia Monte Carlo that looks like it hasn't run since before the Berlin Wall came down. Does that count? :p
    There are a handful of Ferrari around here, including a very clean 308. But the 458 sounded better when passing us. Waved to a guy in a Cobra S/C last year, likely a repro, but a very nice one.

6. Orione532

Orione532 Senior Member

Do you live in Dubai?????

arthur666 likes this.
  7. Jan Larsen

Jan Larsen Senior Member

Not much different here - I live in a middle class city/area, but frequently I stumble upon a few Ferraris (local rich guy), an orange Lambo, some Porsches (including a GT3 at the nabour apartment block) and a local, tasty '68 Mustang. Where they get all their money from, I dont know. Some shady cardealer has moved in next door, so I see Audi Q7, BMW 520 series etc all the time. Those big ass cars take up all the parking spaces since they dont fit in their own garages...ffs.

Orione532 likes this.