• “No Matter How Slow You Go, You're Still Lapping Everyone on the Couch!"
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MTB 2019 Tour Divide Bikes

Discussion in 'Cycling Department Forum' started by Bram Hengeveld, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld Senior Member

2019 Tour Divide Bikes.jpg
    The Tour Divide, for those that don't know the self-supported race, is an event with a start in Canada and finish at the border of Mexico for (rigid) mountainbikes.

Every year BikePacking.com has an amazing preview article with the rigs of the competitors. You can find the 2019 edition bikes right here.

Which is your favorite bike?

arthur666 likes this.
  2. arthur666

arthur666 Senior Member

Pretty sweet rides. I'm really liking the Fargos with steel forks, 'cause I'm a nerd like that.

My friend used to rule this race, back when it wasn't as big a deal though.
    http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/lee-wins-tour-divide/

Another buddy did it a couple of times. He's a single schoolteacher with free Summers and tons of time for training though.
    Kinda makes me want to quit my job, sell everything ad go. Let me ask my wife... :)

3. Flaviu

Flaviu Senior Member

Great event amazing bicycles. I didn't know about that race. Thank you for letting us know.
    If you guys decide to quit job, please give me a sign. I will join you with GREAT pleasure in this adventure. But, please don't tell my wife ;). I will tell her I'm going after a beer :p

Bram Hengeveld and arthur666 like this.