• “I don’t ride a bike to add days to my life. I ride a bike to add life to my days” – Unknown
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Other What can we do to improve the site?

Discussion in 'Cycling Department Forum' started by Bram, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Bram

Bram Senior Member

As we have been online now for over a year (yay!) and apart from a link on RaceDepartment we haven't done anything about marketing the site has grown out of itself to it's current size.

Are there any things we can do to improve CyclingDepartment? What do you miss?

2. Jan Larsen

Jan Larsen Well-Known Member

Marketing is really the only 'issue'; there's none of it really :)

Other than that, its fine. We all share the same interest i cycling and most of us comes from RD so we share racing interest aswell which is unique.

Bram likes this.
  3. Bram

Bram Senior Member

Of the 170 people who took the time to register in the last year only 25% seems to be coming from our big brother site. Which is kinda surprising to see :)

Still would be great to see a bit more interaction from all these people on the forums. Which I could dedicate more time to this site at this moment in time as cycling is now a massive hobby of mine :)

4. Velo Wringer

Velo Wringer Well-Known Member

The site only misses a 'face', like the top banner on racedepartment.
    Something that illustrates the simracing roots and the cycling thing. I gave it a go :blush:
    cyclingdepartment.jpg

Bram and Jan Larsen like this.
  5. Bram

Bram Senior Member

That's a great idea! Ill have a look if we can fit this image into this theme as well

Velo Wringer likes this.
  6. Orione532

Orione532 Active Member

Aestethyc proposal:

If you give me a excel file with username and respective city I can create a dynamic map to include in the site which displays the location of the users

Bram likes this.