• “I don’t ride a bike to add days to my life. I ride a bike to add life to my days” – Unknown
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Other What are your holiday plans? Bringing the bike?

Discussion in 'Cycling Department Forum' started by Bram, Jul 12, 2016.

1. Bram

Bram Senior Member

It's that time of the year again, for those of us living in the Northern hemisphere at least, to go on summer holidays. Where are you heading this year and will you be taking your bike with you to drive through awesome new landscapes?

2. Tim Engberink

Tim Engberink Member

This year I'm heading off to the Alps (France). This is the first time I'm going to France on holidays so hopefully it'll be un experience superbe. I assume that we won't be bringing our own bikes with us but definitely we'll be looking to rent a couple of bikes there to go on a nice tour.

3. budlix

budlix New Member

I'm planning to visit Tatry mountains in Slovakia. There is lot of opportunities to ride a bike (I prefer hilly-dirty terrain) or to walk (sometimes climb needed), breathtaking views, sleeping under the starry sky... What want more..? :yum:sun:

Jim Layee likes this.
  4. Ricoow

Ricoow Active Member

Currently in Greece, but the roads and drivers here don't make for good bicycle conditions

5. Frederic Schornstein

Frederic Schornstein Active Member

I won't do much cycling on my holiday, but I plan to have one or two organized bike tours on Bali. There seem to be some really nice climbs. Will be a challange with 30°C and 100% humidity :D
    I won't bring my bike, so I hope they have something comfortable for me.