• “I don’t ride a bike to add days to my life. I ride a bike to add life to my days” – Unknown
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Road Tour de France 2016 Game

Discussion in 'Cycling Department Forum' started by Tim Engberink, Jul 13, 2016.

1. Tim Engberink

Tim Engberink Member

Hi all, I'm debating whether to buy the Tour de France 2016 game. I had the 2015 game as well but I only played it while the Tour was active. This year I'm a lot more into it though and maybe I'll play it a bit more in the off-season. I was just wondering, does anyone have the game and if so could you please share your thoughts about it?:blush:

2. Ricoow

Ricoow Active Member

Pro Cycling Manager?

3. Burke Wells

Burke Wells Well-Known Member

If I'm not mistaken, "Tour de France 2016" is a separate game for consoles while "Pro Cycling Manager 2016" is available on Steam for PC. I wasn't aware of the console game but I've had my eye on Pro Cycling Manager. Have not yet got it, though, due to mixed reviews. But it does look pretty cool. I'm also curious to hear if anyone else plays either of these games.

4. Ricoow

Ricoow Active Member

Ah, that explains.
    If you want a PCM, just grab 15 or 14 from sale and download a full '16 database (will cost you 22 Gigs of harddisk space, but worth every bit of it). The PCM game mechanics do not change often/much.