• “I don’t ride a bike to add days to my life. I ride a bike to add life to my days” – Unknown
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Other Topeak MidLoader and TopLoader

Discussion in 'Cycling Department Forum' started by Bram, Jul 7, 2017.

1. Bram

Bram Senior Member

Just ordered these two beauties online and I hope to receive them just in time for my holiday. Ordered the toploader so I can take a powerpack for the gopro and bring some cash and small stuff. The Midloader comes under the toptube and the 3 liter should be enough for a few sparetubes and the ingredients of a romantic picknick :)

Topeak Midloader.jpg Topeak TopLoader.jpg

2. Jan Larsen

Jan Larsen Well-Known Member

Will you be able to fit both at the same time? It looks like the front MidLoader strap will interfere with the rear TopLoader strap..?

3. Bram

Bram Senior Member

It will fit :)

dazzyb2k3 likes this.
  4. Jan Larsen

Jan Larsen Well-Known Member

I stand corrected :)

That bike is loaded...

5. Bram

Bram Senior Member

It will be delivered on Tuesday. Will post a picture when it's all mounted :)

6. Bram

Bram Senior Member

Topeak Toploader Midloader.jpg Topeak Toploader Midloader 2.jpg
    Bags have arrived. I've ordered the 3L midloader but I am going to replace it with the 4.5L version as I still have plenty of space on my XL frame.

Got everything stuffed in the bags already and I am ready to explore the world now :)

Flaviu and Jan Larsen like this.
  7. Bram

Bram Senior Member

Topeak Toploader Midloader 3.jpg
    I have sent the 3L bag back and replaced it with the bigger 4.5L that surprisingly fits in the frame. For the first time a benefit of being large with a large bike ;)

SnyperAL and Flaviu like this.
  8. Jim Layee

Jim Layee Senior Member