• “I don’t ride a bike to add days to my life. I ride a bike to add life to my days” – Unknown
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Road Strava challenges by Cyclingdepartment

Discussion in 'Cycling Department Forum' started by Frederic Schornstein, Jul 1, 2016.

1. Frederic Schornstein

Frederic Schornstein Active Member

Today I was on a nice ride that was planned for wednesday, so I just missed out completing the climbing challenge for June on Strava, so I thought it would be nice to have our own little challenges as the Strava ones are quite limited.
    Maybe we could have some individual challenges per week which everyone can achieve e.g. try to do 5 rides, 50km etc. as well as a group challenges e.g. cyclingdepartment tries to ride from Munich to Rome (1203km and 5785m of elevation). We did so far this week 1115km and 5653m of elevation, so we are really close. I used this brilliant gpx creation tool, to calculate it using the profile fastbike (road bike) http://brouter.de/brouter-web/

Bram likes this.
  2. Günthar

Günthar Active Member

3. Bram

Bram Senior Member

I am all up for challenges after my holiday :)

Frederic Schornstein likes this.