• “I don’t ride a bike to add days to my life. I ride a bike to add life to my days” – Unknown
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

E-Bike Rayvolt Bike Cruiser E-Bike

Discussion in 'Cycling Department Forum' started by Bram, Oct 27, 2016.

1. Bram

Bram Senior Member

Rayvolt Bike Cruiser.jpg
    You have to look twice to see it but this Rayvolt Bike Cruiser is a full blown motor ... e-bike disguised as a classic cafe racer.

The Rayvolt Bike Cruzer's design is heavily influenced by the 1960's motorcycles. This vintage design combined to the innovative technology makes this bike a very special one.

Question is: would you ride such a battery powered bicycle yourself?

2. arthur666

arthur666 Senior Member

Nah, I like simplicity. Start throwing in motors, a bike loses the beauty of being 100% human muscle powered, it's >99% reliability and sustainability. If I ever ride something 2-wheeled, electrically powered, it will be an electric motorcycle capable of highway speeds.

Flaviu likes this.
  3. Ramon

Ramon Member

I love the design but i cannot afford this. So i stick with my MTB (which should arrive tomorrow).

4. Bram

Bram Senior Member

Longest 24 hours of your life :)

Flaviu likes this.
  5. Ramon

Ramon Member

Yep almost

Flaviu likes this.
  6. dazzyb2k3

dazzyb2k3 Well-Known Member

That looks like a screenshot from GTA V :p

Burke Wells, Flaviu and Bram like this.
  7. Bram

Bram Senior Member

It does indeed haha :)

8. Flaviu

Flaviu Well-Known Member

I don't want any electric motor next to my wheels until they will look like this.
    [​IMG]
    And replace this beautiful girls with ... me at 90 :grinning:

dazzyb2k3 and Bram like this.
  9. Bram

Bram Senior Member

:innocent:

Flaviu likes this.
  10. Flaviu

Flaviu Well-Known Member

Please don't look at Dream bike thread, please don't look at Dream bike thread ...
    :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

11. Jim Layee

Jim Layee Senior Member

No likey that bikey

arthur666 likes this.