• “I don’t ride a bike to add days to my life. I ride a bike to add life to my days” – Unknown
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Other Multiple Ride Map

Discussion in 'Cycling Department Forum' started by Velo Wringer, Oct 30, 2017.

1. Velo Wringer

Velo Wringer Well-Known Member

Sure you all know the 'Strava Multiple Ride Mapper' (http://www.jonathanokeeffe.com/strava/map.php)
    Strava-Multiple-Ride-Mapper---Google-Chrome007.jpg
    I think it is quite impressive to see what ground you have covered over time. Maybe an idea to post yours here?

I made a picture of my Night Rides 2017 from it
    nightrides2017.jpg
    Don't have to be fancy of course I just like to do that :cool:

Bram likes this.
  2. Jim Layee

Jim Layee Senior Member

Not as funky as that but here is one my typical cycling years

[​IMG]

not including multi night tours

Velo Wringer likes this.
  3. Velo Wringer

Awesome, thanks for posting. A lot of memories are layed down in these patterns.

And they make pretty pictures - maybe I will find a way to 3D print them, hang 'm on the wall :)

Last edited: Nov 6, 2017
  4. Bram

Bram Senior Member

The Strava heatmap does the same thing I think. I have taken a screenshot of my local routes near my city. Of course my foreign routes are on Strava as well as the map is much larger.

Strava Heatmap.jpg

Velo Wringer likes this.
  5. Velo Wringer

Impressive coverage Bram! Another nice thing of these maps is that you can see where you have NOT been yet :cool:

6. Bram

Bram Senior Member

Yes I hardly go south or west from Utrecht. I need at least parts of my routes to be offroad and I hardly find them in those areas.

North and East are full of amazing nice forests where i can get my loose surface kicks :)

Velo Wringer likes this.