• “I don’t ride a bike to add days to my life. I ride a bike to add life to my days” – Unknown
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Other Improvement Suggestions and more

Discussion in 'Cycling Department Forum' started by Bram, Aug 30, 2016.

1. Bram

Bram Senior Member

As with every new/young forum it's a pain to get the site and the domain rapidly indexed in google and other search engines. This will take a few months at least before more traffic will be heading our way to grow this community.

In the meantime we need your help in recommending this site to friends, family, colleagues etc to help us grow. Spread the word :)

Of course if you have any suggestions to improve our little home, please do let us know.

Gavin likes this.
  2. Wasmachineman NL

Wasmachineman NL Member

We need to shill this site harder if you want to get it big.

But remember: the more you shill, the more shitposters you'll reel in. Ergo, be careful where you advertise, i'd hate it to see this forum go the way like mtbr or Mountainbike.nl

3. Gavin

Gavin Member

I think social media like Facebook can steer cycling friends towards this site.
    When I posted my relive ride on cycling department page it got a few like from friends and probably made them aware that this site exists. If we share cycling related stories, articles, jokes and youtube videos to the Facebook page it might draw attention to the site?

4. Bram

Bram Senior Member

Agreed. Are you volunteering to become FB admin :) @Gavin ?