• “I don’t ride a bike to add days to my life. I ride a bike to add life to my days” – Unknown
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Other How many here are also (car) sim racers?

Discussion in 'Cycling Department Forum' started by Metalogic, Jul 2, 2016.

Do you play (car) racing sims?

1. Yes

20 vote(s)
    95.2%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    4.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Metalogic

Metalogic Active Member

Given that this forum seems to have sprung as an off-shoot from the RaceDepartment forum, I'm expecting this number to be quite high, but am just wondering, how many here are also (car) sim racers?

2. Wayne Morgan

Wayne Morgan Member

Yeah. I came here from racedepartment. Over the last 12 months or so I've not really had the time to race. My sub is about to run out on iRacing and can't see me renewing it.

3. Günthar

Günthar Active Member

I was very heavily into it. Working with a few companies and developing free content. Just ask @Bram :)

4. Burke Wells

Burke Wells Well-Known Member

Yes indeed, I think I own almost every sim except for Iracing. Current favs are Dirt Rally, Automobilista, and Assetto Corsa. Also a big fan of ETS2 and ATS. Heck, if I could drive Microsoft Excel with my G27 & shifter, I'd do it. :D

Metalogic and Flaviu like this.
  5. Metalogic

Metalogic Active Member

Raceroom Racing Experience is my favourite sim, though Automobilista and Assetto Corsa aren't far behind, they're all fun in different ways. I also like trucking in ETS 2 :)

6. SnyperAL

SnyperAL Well-Known Member

I race a fair bit in iRacing, but I'm taking a break while I get to grips with Arma, I'll be back soon though, no doubt when the weather changes.

7. Bram

Bram Senior Member

Hey guys, I don't want to moderate this forum at all actually but let's keep the sim racing related discussions at the site where they fit best: www.racedepartment.com and continue here with cycling discussions. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.