• “I don’t ride a bike to add days to my life. I ride a bike to add life to my days” – Unknown
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Other Holiday in Slovenia. Bringing the mountainbike!

Discussion in 'Cycling Department Forum' started by Bram, May 29, 2017.

1. Bram

Bram Senior Member

This whole region is fantastic.

Matej Lakota likes this.
  2. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota Active Member

Thanks man, next time we will take a lot of time to research it, bc I am sure you will be back :)

3. Flaviu

Flaviu Senior Member

@Bram Have a nice vacation mate and enjoy the ride .
    @Matej Lakota I just crossed the whole country north to south (twice, to and from Italy) I looked after you or @Bram but didn't see you guys. I think because of speed (I'm a fast driver) :):):)

Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
    Petra and Matej Lakota like this.
  4. Matej Lakota

@Flaviu , which way did you go? I mean, where did you enter Slo and left it? Just to know how far away from me did you drive :)

Flaviu likes this.
  5. Flaviu

Flaviu Senior Member

I entered from Hungary (saturday 8), through Pince, then Maribor, Ljubljana and exit through Gorizia and back after a week (saturday 15). It is far from you, but I still looked after yours, Bram and Petra bikes :).

Matej Lakota likes this.
  6. Bram

Bram Senior Member

We have been to Gorizia alright. A little bit more to the North in Cividale del Friuli in Italy. So hot there ;)

Flaviu likes this.
  7. Flaviu

Flaviu Senior Member

I know, it was 38 degree C when we was there. Now, here back to 24 it is sooooo gooooood :). Maybe I start riding my bike again :cool:

Petra likes this.
  8. Matej Lakota

Ah, you drove from Northeast to Southwest, I am living at Northwestern part of Slo. Couple days ago here was 14 C in the afternoon, I was freezing on my bicycle ... in the middle of July :)

Flaviu and Petra like this.
  9. Jan Larsen

Jan Larsen Well-Known Member

14 C and I'd be happy...talk about difference :)

Flaviu, Matej Lakota and Petra like this.