• “I don’t ride a bike to add days to my life. I ride a bike to add life to my days” – Unknown
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Tech Going to record my rides with a drone...

Discussion in 'Cycling Department Forum' started by Bram, Aug 9, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Bram

Bram Senior Member

Bought the tiny, small and affordable DJI Spark this week and although I have never flown a drone before in my life this is really easy and lots of fun to do!

Just made some random shots here and there (in between the racing with it :D) and combined them into one little clip.

Will for sure to take the Spark with me on some of my cycling rides to record the adventure haha.

Jim Layee, Matej Lakota and Flaviu like this.
  2. Flaviu

Flaviu Senior Member

Nice one.Yep, should be pretty easy with ActiveTrack mode. It suppose to follow you. I'm curious if this work when you are on bike. Have fun :):)

3. Bram

Bram Senior Member

Me too. Haven't tested it yet. I think it will be pretty hard for such a simple drone to catch up with a cyclist at speed thought. But we will see what happens :)

Flaviu likes this.
  4. Flaviu

Flaviu Senior Member

Ah, but you compesate the speed by size of target to make drone job easier :grinning::grinning::grinning: