• “I don’t ride a bike to add days to my life. I ride a bike to add life to my days” – Unknown
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Road Canyon Gravel Bike Coming. Spring 2018.

Discussion in 'Cycling Department Forum' started by Bram, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Bram

Bram Senior Member

Was talking to a Canyon rep yesterday at the Bike Motion Fair in Utrecht and he told me that Canyon is working hard to release a gravel racer in the first quarter of 2017.

Together with the AL disc brake version of the Endurace SLX that is the second scoop in a week from the Germany company.

UPDATE: Not officially announced but the Canyon Gravelbike will be released in the spring of 2018. More soon...

Last edited: Nov 23, 2017
  2. Jim Layee

Jim Layee Senior Member

@Bram, what was the last bike that you didn't want ? I'm just the same and would have way more than the 7, and counting,I have already.

Number 8 is in the planning stage. I have a Guerciotti Record frameset that I'm debating whether to single speed or build it in retro racer style, down tube shifters etc
    [​IMG]

Bram likes this.
  3. Bram

Bram Senior Member

Ideally I need two bikes for each surface or occasion :)

Jim Layee likes this.
  4. Bram

Bram Senior Member

Weird, was emailing with Canyon today and now they more or less deny the gravel bike coming.

Damn, was really looking forward to one.