• “It never gets easier, you just go faster.” Greg LeMond
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other BobShop - Cycling clothing shop

Discussion in 'Cycling Department Forum' started by Jan Volenec, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Jan Volenec

Jan Volenec Member

[​IMG]
    Hi
    I want to know if there is anyone who has some experiences with ( I think ) German bikewear shop.
    They sell a lot of well-known brands as Vermarc, Sportful, Castelli etc..
    The main sort of products for me is Pro Team section.
    [​IMG]
    There are a lot of well-known Pro Teams and their sets of jerseys and bibs and other clothing. The prices are quite good but in the picture previews jerseys look so familliar to original ones and Bobshop put logos of original brands of the jersey (team sponsor)
    [​IMG]
    In this preview you can see that well-known teams as Ettix Quick-Step has an option of buying a 5-piece set (nice offer ) for quite good price.. But what about quality ?
    And this isall what I wanna know. Real jersey has similar price (maybe little more expensive ) compared to this one from Bobshop.

I´m glad If anyone saw this shop for the first time thanks to this thread. Please let me know in comments if you have some experiences with this shop. Thanks

2. Jenson

Jenson New Member

Hi Jan,
    I know Bobshop since the time I studied in Heidelberg, Germany and I really can recommend buying there. The Bobshop-Store is located in a small city next to Heidelberg. I bought a lot of stuff there via the Shop and the Internet-Store, never had any problems and they have quite a friendly returning policy.
    I don't know if the team-gear offered by Bobshop is the stuff, the Pro-Teams are really wearing or if the fit or design is a bit changed, but they are made by the same manufacturer that provides the Pro-Team, so they should be comparable in quality. I have a Pro-Team-Set made by Vermarc (AG2R-Kuota ~ 2012) and it still looks good.
    they offer other 2- and 5-piece-sets too, such as Castelli or Nalini, which I bought several times and they are quite a bargain!

3. Jan Volenec

Jan Volenec Member

Yeah thanks for your reply :)