• “No Matter How Slow You Go, You're Still Lapping Everyone on the Couch!"
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Other Are you doing other sports next to cycling?

Discussion in 'Cycling Department Forum' started by Bram, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Bram

Bram Senior Member

What other sports are you doing next to your cycling to stay healthy and fit?
  2. Jan Larsen

Jan Larsen Senior Member

Badminton twice a week, football every thursday in the summer :). Technically RC racing is an official sport, but I'm not sure that counts...
    Bram and Matej Lakota like this.
  3. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota Well-Known Member

My best 30 days so far:

My average 30 days :)

I usually do around 900 km per month on indoor spinner, I have own gym in my house where I can do everything I need with weights and boxing bag to put out stress ;) , so almost everyday I go there. Beside "normal" outdoor cycling I often go to road/offroad run and power walk with sticks around nearby hills when I am too much in pain to run (bad motorbike accident, so my body hardware is not like it was before :) ). I ski (alpine) a lot in the winter.
    I left behind ice hockey, football, tennis and some contact sports just because my body damages, but there is still a lot to do around.

... driving sim with DD wheel I could also count in some sort of gym ... I guess :D
    Bram likes this.
  4. Bram

Bram Senior Member

I have started running this week for the first time in 15 years. I know remember again why I stopped doing it haha. But I am going to give it a go for the next 12 weeks.
    Matej Lakota likes this.