• “I don’t ride a bike to add days to my life. I ride a bike to add life to my days” – Unknown
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Other Anybody going to EuroBike 2017?

Discussion in 'Cycling Department Forum' started by Bram, Aug 4, 2017.

1. Bram

Bram Senior Member

Do you have plans to visit the largest cycling exposition in Germany this year? Would love to go with some site members instead of alone :)

2. John.Dylan.Spooner

John.Dylan.Spooner Active Member

Wow that is big Cycling show, think its is the biggest of it type & format in the world.
    I would not mind going , I live in Hamburg Germany , but come from the UK.
    Still that is some trip from here to southern German , though that is a very nice part of the world down on the Bodensee.
    Perfect place for a bike messe.
    I will look into if I could make it work cost wise think that would be at least a days traveling by Train I went that way a few years back on my way the Austria with a sleeper train think that took at least 9 hrs just to get to southern Germany.
    But I have only just gotten back from visiting my parents in the UK so need a few days to see if I can fit this one in travel wise.
    But I would be interested A weekend with bikes sound almost perfect.

Bram likes this.
  3. Bram

Bram Senior Member

Same for me. Don't know if the budget allow it. But it's so big you can literally walk around for days and not be bored for a second :)

4. John.Dylan.Spooner

John.Dylan.Spooner Active Member

Well due to a few sudden health issues with our 19 year old Cat & having to replace my smart phone , i will have to give this year a miss, but if you make it there have a good time.

5. SnyperAL

SnyperAL Well-Known Member

... And take plenty of pictures!

6. Bram

Bram Senior Member

Due to a change of plans I haven't been able to go there. But seeing so many brands were missing this year I doubt I missed much.

It seems EuroBike is going to change their format for 2018 though, so lets see what comes out of it.

7. Jan Larsen

Jan Larsen Well-Known Member

Flaviu and SnyperAL like this.