• “I don’t ride a bike to add days to my life. I ride a bike to add life to my days” – Unknown
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Sport 21. XCO Premantura Rocky Trail

Discussion in 'Cycling Department Forum' started by Matej Lakota, Apr 1, 2017.

1. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota Well-Known Member

Flaviu and arthur666 like this.
  2. Jim Layee

Jim Layee Senior Member

Well done Luka , you must be very proud :)

Matej Lakota likes this.
  3. Matej Lakota

Thanks Jim, I am :).
    He was overlaped in 5th lap of 7 and finished somewhere around 90th place, but it was great experience for the first time in really high league all Europian competitors.

A shot from broadcast.

[​IMG]

4. Bram

Bram Senior Member

Matej Lakota likes this.
  5. Matej Lakota

Thank you Bram and all who gave me likes.
    I am really proud for his dedication and focus (just a day after he did another one, some sort of marathon, this time with his road bicycle http://www.sports-tracker.com/workout/luka44/58e0f48dc3d639018191efbd ). I mean, he started with MTB 18 months ago after 10 years played handball and I am now sure he found a sport, which fits to his character completely. Just don t ask me for the price of his bicycles :)

6. Matej Lakota

Today my young gun had home race near our house where I often ride my bike. After heroic fight he ended ... with ripped T shirt and bloody knees, but every experience this kind could turn into a good lesson if you took the best of it. He finished the race at the end, but he is not happy at all :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Flaviu, Burke Wells, Bram and 2 others like this.
  7. Jim Layee

Jim Layee Senior Member

He'll soon heal and tell him chicks dig scars

8. Flaviu

Flaviu Senior Member

The most important thing is that he did not quit. Some times you fall, but get up and go further. This is how character is build. Good luck on next races

Matej Lakota likes this.
  9. Matej Lakota

Thanks Flaviu for your kind words, appreciate.

Flaviu likes this.